(CNN) — The fast food breakfast competition is heating up as Wendy’s announces some big changes.
Start your day out with the Breakfast Baconator…a Frosty-ccino or a honey butter chicken biscuit.
Fast food chain Wendy’s says it’s “worth waking up for!”
The company announced on Twitter on Tuesday that it will start serving breakfast nationwide on March 2nd in addition to the 300 locations already testing out the new menu.
The Breakfast Baconator features a fresh-cracked egg, signature sausage patty and six strips of applewood smoked bacon.
- Le-Win’s Arand, Winnebago’s Murphy express frustration over paused high school sports
- Web Extra: Full interview with Ric Arand on IHSA sports still being paused
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- My Take: Picking the NFL’s Divisional Playoff games
- Cubs agree to terms on contracts with three players