(CNN) — Will Smith is heading back to his ‘Fresh Prince’ roots, with the threads to match.
He’ getting into the world of athleisure.
His new clothing and accessory line is called Bel-Air Athetics. Inspired by his hit ’90s sitcom, “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.”
The 26-piece limited collection is a nod to Bel Air Academy, the prep school his character went to on the show.
Everything from t-shirts to socks and hats, even tracksuits.
Bel-Air Athletics will be available on Smith’s online shop through October 14th.
- ‘Let us play!’: Illinois prep players rally for fall sports
- Two people injured after crash near N. Alpine and Pepper Drive
- A strike by hundreds of nurses ended Saturday at University of Illinois Hospital in Chicago.
- Trump’s list of possible Supreme Court nominees
- Package containing ricin addressed to President Trump intercepted by law enforcement, report says
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.