ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Winnebago County Health Department confirmed 87 additional COVID-19 cases over the past 24 hours, bringing the total to 1,914 in the county. No new deaths have been announced.
Health officials also said that a total of 542 patients have recovered from the virus. There are currently 177 available medical beds and 43 ICU beds.
A total of 20,036 tests have been distributed throughout Winnebago County. There are 3,735 tests with results still pending.
- Dog mauls toddler to death at Fourth of July party
- Johnny Depp sues tabloid newspaper for article calling him a “wife beater”
- Estep’s blast lifts Rivets to their third straight win
- Fighting fires in heat adds extra dangers for area first responders
- Future ‘Rockton Street Market’ liquor license to only include beer and wine