ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Winnebago County could soon have a new county administrator.
An offer was made to Patrick J. Thompson, currently serving as the county administrator in St. Croix County, Wisconsin.
The deal made to Thompson is a $170,000-a-year contract that could be renewed.
Thompson would take over for Carla Paschal, who resigned last year.
- Dog earns 6M followers while learning to communicate with humans
- Emergency C-section causes cut to baby’s face
- Affidavit reveals one-year-old weighed 8 pounds at time of death, Texas parents arrested
- Motivational speaker breaks naked-skydiving record to bring awareness to mental health, suicide prevention
- Bears TE Jimmy Graham recalls his serious March car accident in Miami