ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Winnebago County could soon have a new county administrator.
An offer was made to Patrick J. Thompson, currently serving as the county administrator in St. Croix County, Wisconsin.
The deal made to Thompson is a $170,000-a-year contract that could be renewed.
Thompson would take over for Carla Paschal, who resigned last year.
- Local financial expert shares tips for college students
- Fallen Rockford detective remembered 19 years later
- Annual Sturgis rally in expecting 250K, stirring virus concerns
- Miss Carly’s and staff gets a well deserved makeover!
- Rock’n Vodka has some Rock n Roll fans