ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Winnebago County could soon have a new county administrator.
An offer was made to Patrick J. Thompson, currently serving as the county administrator in St. Croix County, Wisconsin.
The deal made to Thompson is a $170,000-a-year contract that could be renewed.
Thompson would take over for Carla Paschal, who resigned last year.
- Murray throws for 2 TDs, runs for 2 as Cardinals beat Bears
- Lost children, friends eaten by wild beasts: New book captures plight of U.S.-bound migrants
- Trump calls top US general a ‘f—— idiot’ during speech at Mar-a-Lago
- These new U.S. travel restrictions begin Monday
- Fauci says early reports encouraging about omicron variant