ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Winnebago County could soon have a new county administrator.
An offer was made to Patrick J. Thompson, currently serving as the county administrator in St. Croix County, Wisconsin.
The deal made to Thompson is a $170,000-a-year contract that could be renewed.
Thompson would take over for Carla Paschal, who resigned last year.
- Nagy, Bears name Trubisky starter for Sunday against Packers
- Illinois, Ohio State cancel game following positive COVID-19 tests
- How to get “Custom Made” during COVID? Support Small Business Saturday.
- Santa Claus has arrived at CherryVale Mall
- Nicholas Conservatory’s luminary event honors local lives lost in 2020