DEKALB, Ill. (WTVO) –Dekalb County officials say that weather was a factor in the deadly crash.
Millacent Miller was driving east when she lost control on a snow covered road. The accident happened early Wednesday evening on Rt. 38 near Malta Road.
Authorities say she crossed the center line, striking another vehicle driven by Sergio Vargas. Vargas was treated for minor injuries.
The accident is still under investigation.
- ‘Viral shedding’: What is it and when are people with COVID-19 most infectious?
- Rockford activist group demands video evidence from officer shooting of Tyris Jones
- Rockford teachers request to work from home
- Molina Healthcare hosts drive-thru Thanksgiving giveaway
- Rockford boxer Skylar Thompson ready to get back into the ring