ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Workers at two of the Stateline’s largest manufacturers are back on the job. Chrysler and Woodward employees returned to work today after more than two months away.
Both plants have been idle since mid-March. The Belvidere Assembly Plant has put new safety measures in place. Among them, employees will have their temperatures taken every day. Masks are also required.
On the production floor, workers are being spread out as much as possible. Machines and other surfaces are being cleaned on a regular basis.
- Rivets held to one hit on an opening night loss to the La Crosse Loggers
- Health officials hope people are thoughtful about virus risks ahead of July 4th weekend
- Tips for AC units that could save you big time
- Frequent bus passenger buys ice cream for RMTD workers
- Rockford Art Museum to re-open on Monday