ATLANTA, Ga. (WTVO) — Former Vice President Joe Biden’s lead in Georgia widened by a margin of 4,263 votes Friday afternoon after 7,000 ballots were entered in Gwinnett County.
Currently, Biden has 2,455,433 (49.4%) and President Trump has 2,451,170 (49.3%).
Earlier, the two candidates were approximately 1,000 votes apart, a margin which would result in a recount.
Election officials in Georgia say the vote count could continue into Saturday.
- IceHogs pull through coaching transition and key injuries
- Guilford girls stay undefeated in NIC-10 with win at Harlem
- Belvidere North girls earn NIC-10 win at Jefferson
- Rockford area basketball scores for Tuesday, December 7
- ‘She was upset with her order’: Woman charged for allegedly firing gun in Wendy’s drive-thru