INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — The Big Ten Conference announced Thursday that it will be canceling the remainder of the Big Ten Men’s Basketball Tournament, effective immediately.
The conference says their main priority is the health and safety of student-athletes, coaches, administrators, fans and media.
The Big Ten says they will “work with the appropriate medical experts and institutional leadership to determine next steps for moving forward in regard to the COVID-19 pandemic.”
- Police investigate aggravated discharge of firearm overnight
- Rockford boxing club founder Goodman dies
- Durkin break’s Coole’s record, but Auburn wins swim meet
- Bears sign former Notre Dame star Te’o
- Heavy rain and thunderstorms return late Wednesday night