(WTVO) — Former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson is returning to the ring to face Roy Jones Jr. on September 12.
The 8-round exhibition match will take place at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California, Yahoo! Sports reported Thursday.
This will be the first match for Tyson since he lost to Kevin McBride on June 11th, 2005.
Tyson is now 54 years old and Jones is 51.
- Eight panelists square off in The Great Graduated Income Tax Debate
- Rodgers throws 4 TDs as Packers beat Texans 35-20
- Light snow likely late Sunday night/early Monday morning
- Robinson excels despite Jaguars 39-29 loss to Chargers
- California family holds vigil for 12-year-old killed in motorcycle collision