DETROIT, Mi. (WTVO) — A Michigan priest, Father Tim Pelc, was pictured on Easter weekend making quite the adjustment to adhere to social distancing guidelines. The priest used a squirt gun full of holy water to bless the food for churchgoers.
St. Ambrose Perish shared the images to their Facebook page.
Although the images were from April, one twitter user discovered the sight and is garnering hundreds of thousands of ‘likes.’
- Colonial Pipeline says ‘normal operations’ have resumed following ransomware attack
- 19-year-old killed in Freeport shooting, police searching for silver Chrysler
- Boylan earns 6-1 win over Harlem to maintain a share of the NIC-10 lead
- Durand softball team improves to 10-1 with victory over Winnebago
- Albert Pujols to sign with LA Dodgers